We are looking for a Human Resources Associate Director.
- HR team leader.
- Provides support in the evaluation of the company’s workforce needs and coordinates the recruitment and selection process.
- Develops and implements new employee induction program.
- Builds and follows procedures to provide timely and effective human resource support to all Company’s departments.
- Provides employees with information and/or consultation regarding the company’s personnel policies and support managers with information regarding labor matters.
- Leads and delivers key HR projects to ensure HR best practice and quality standards are implemented.
- Serves as a partner in creating the business culture, initiates and executes welfare activities.
- Keeps abreast of trends and developments in HR Management.
- A bachelor degree in human resources, labor studies, psychology, or organizational sociology. Master degree is an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in human resources, preferably in a biotech or R&D company.
- Thorough understanding of Israeli Employment Law.
- Fluency in Hebrew, English proficiency required.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills.
- Confidential and trustworthy.
- Excellent listening and communication abilities.
- Accurate and able to work fast.
- Flexible and proactive.