We are looking for a Network Administrator
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of a Microsoft Windows based network following company SOPs and security standards.
- Establishes and documents policies and procedures for all aspects of network, server and PC infrastructure.
- Develops and maintains network security policies, software and systems. Coordinates protection of network from threats.
- Develops network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation procedures and policies.
- Ensures disaster recovery processes and procedures are in place. Ensures timely recovery of systems and data.
- Installs and maintains PC’s, software, and peripheral equipment.
- Works closely with the security organization of the company.
- 6 to 7 years Network Administration experience in a Microsoft Windows environment
- 3 to 5 years security engineering as well as working in large, multi-site environments experience overseeing or working with Help Desk Associates
- 2 to 3 years of PC support experience
- Windows Server Family formal education and/or certification, or equivalent level of experience
- Formal networking education and/or certification or equivalent experience
- Experience deploying and supporting Microsoft Server 2012 or higher and MS Exchange 2013 or above
- Advanced knowledge and experience deploying Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7 and 10; and
- Experience deploying and supporting Microsoft Office 2013 or above; and
- Strong Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol, DNS; DHCP; WSUS; Apache and IIS Web servers; Active Directory administration; Microsoft Group Policy; Administration; GPO’s
- SQL Server 2010, 2013
- Experience working with Citrix 6.5 and above
- Experience working with FortiNet, Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama
Certification such as Security+, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, GIAC, etc.
VMware OR Microsoft Hyper-V experience managing virtual Servers
Experience with Android and Apple products, tablets, handheld devices and associated operating systems;
Detailed knowledge and understanding of web servers, client browsers and web based development technologies