We are looking for an organic/bio-organic chemist and analyst for the chemistry department.
Scientist, in the chemistry team, performing research and development of peptide/protein-based drugs.
- Peptide chemistry (on resin, and in solution synthesis).
- Small molecules coupling and bio- polymers conjugation.
- HPLC/UPLC analytical methodologies (RP, SEC, ION).
- MS analysis.
- purification methodologies via preparative HPLC, extractions and precipitations.
- Planning of scientific experiments and synthetic routes, hands-on lab work, high level of documentation.
- Conducting of literary research.
- Ph.D graduate organic/bio-organic chemist, or M.Sc graduate
- Experience in organic synthesis (Advantage- 2 years of experience in the industry)
- Excellent English required for documentation, reports, and communication with third parties
- Ability to plan ahead, and conduct studies according to tight schedule
- Ability to lead a scientific project and also be a team player
- Fast learning, and good organizational skills.