We are looking for a Research assistant to join the QC and Analytical Development Department.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Development of analytical, biological, and biochemical methods.
- Analytical support for the process development departments, as well as product release in the QC laboratory in accordance with GMP requirements.
- Scientific writing, protocols, reports, and procedures.
- Master Degree in Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry – PhD is an advantage
- Ability to conduct scientific research, precision, and responsibility
- Knowledge and expertise with protein characterization and analysis
- Experience in biological and biochemical method development
- Experience with RT-PCR, IEF, SDS-PAGE, ELISA, tissue culture and cell-based assays
- Experience with GMP-compliant QC laboratory work – an advantage
- A self-motivated team player with excellent human relations, who can work independently
- Very good English (reading, writing and speaking)