We are looking for a Research Assistant to join the Process Development Department.
The position includes high-paced development of purification processes for protein-based drugs in different clinical and pre-clinical stages.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Life sciences/ Biotechnology engineer.
- Vast experience in protein purification using FPLC methods-mandatory.
- Study planning and result analysis.
- Experience in Ultrafiltration and DoE- advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Fast learner, problem-solving, basic technical ability.
- Fluent English.